Internal candidates will need to complete a Transfer Request form located in HR. Submission of this form does not guarantee transfer.
External candidates will need to complete the application and then access and complete the Healthcare Assessment Tool that will be emailed once the application is submitted. Failure to complete the Healthcare Assessment Tool will halt your process.
1. Provides assistant functions to patients (personal care, ambulation, transports).
2. Documents care given and data gathered. Reports findings to Physician.
3. Scans medical records and loose elements daily.
4. Pulls medical records for all authorized requesters, transports
5. Assists in the general operation of the physician office.
6. Assists in keeping office neat and professional.
7. Maintains confidentiality and protects privacy of healthcare information, security of password, and access codes.
8. Maintains a clean and well organized work station, follows all safety regulations, code of conduct and ethics, customer service, and attends hospital training and departmental staff meetings.
High School diploma or equivalent
Previous medical office experience preferred
Job: **Please select a valid job field*
Organization: **Georgetown KY MSO*
Title: Front Office Clerk - GBASS - FT
Requisition ID: 7427-2426