Making Communities Healthier with Comprehensive Care...
You can get to know who we are and what truly makes us different by our mission, 'Making Communities Healthier'. As health care evolves, Clark Regional Medical Center is transforming patient safety and quality care - pushing the limits and paving the way to establish new practices and set new standards. We believe in putting the patient at the center of everything we do. We are developing the most innovative patient experiences with our constant investment in continuing education and leadership development programs.
We want you on our team...Clark Regional Medical Center located in Winchester, an 18 minute drive from Lexington, KY is searching for a Call Center Schedulerto answer multiple incoming telephone lines. Obtains necessary information and transfers calls to correct individual extensions. Provides information to callers as appropriate. The ability to answer incoming and outgoing calls timely and accurately.
We are committed to serving the needs of our community and our region with exceptional quality and we are passionately focused on our patients. We consider quality more than just a set of criteria. It is a way of life for Clark, encompassing everything we do. This is an exciting time to join our team as we continue to grow and expand with new services.
At Clark Regional, we believe in building careers. That is why we offer an excellent tuition reimbursement program, competitive pay, a generous paid time off program, flexible spending account plan, choice of health insurance plans, dental, vision, life, disability plans, discounts in our cafe and various discounts in our community, traditional and Roth 401 (k) plans with a match, and free parking on our beautiful campus.
Simply put, our employees are the heart and soul of our organization.
Essential functions of position include, but are not limited to:
* Adheres to the policies and procedures set forth in the Revenue Cycle Guidelines: Best Practices as defined in Business Practices Secton 1.2 Etiquette and Telephone comminication; and Revenue Cycle: Scheduling and Patient Pre-Visit Financial Clearance Section 2.1
* Answer incoming telephone calls following the best practics of AIDET customer service as first point contact.
* Route incoming calls to appropriate clinic departments/extension
* Other related duties within the designated scope of practice
* Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action
* High School Diploma or equivalent, required
Organization: **Clark Regional Physicians Practices*
Title: Call Center Schedular - (full-time, days)
Requisition ID: 7424-3393