As a part of Duke LifePoint Healthcare, our community hospital is being supported with more resources than ever before. Duke LifePoint combinesDuke University Health System'sunparalleled expertise in clinical excellence, quality and patient safety withLifePoint Health's financial resources and extensive operational experience - making our hospital even stronger.
Duke LifePoint Healthcare's pledge to our hospital and the communities we serve is quality, expertise and commitment.
* Quality is the cornerstone of Duke LifePoint, and it is the central focus of everything the organization and our hospital strive to achieve.
* Duke LifePoint pledges to bring a wealth of expertise and resources to strengthen the already excellent care our hospital delivers.
* And, Duke LifePoint's commitment is to work collaboratively with our hospital to make our community healthier by strengthening local healthcare delivery for the future.
For more information about Duke LifePoint, visitwww.dukelifepointhealthcare.com.
1. The Nurse Aide II, under the supervision and/or direction of a registered Nurse, performs routine duties in caring for hospitalized patients.
2. Performs and exhibits sound judgment and technical skills for NAI in nursing treatments and procedures as assigned.
3. Insures comfort and safety of patient at all times, observing and reporting to nurse pertinent observations about patient conditions as appropriate.
4. Attendance Policy
6. Adherence to all core measure initiatives, patient safety goals, and NQF Safe Practices
SIGN ON BONUS QUALIFIER INFORMATION:
***CNAI/II must have 1 year of working experience as a CNAI/CNAII
**Must be filling a Full Time Acute/Bedside position
**Must fulfill a TWO-YEAR (full time status) commitment to Frye Hospital
**$1,200 paid as: $600 with first paycheck; $600 upon completion of one year of employment
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent required
2. Current licensure with the Division of facility Services in the State of North Carolina. (CNAI)
3. Current licensure with the NC Board of Nursing for CNAII.
4. Current CPR certification with AHA
5. 6. Prefer one year of medical surgical acute care experience.
Job: **Please select a valid job field*
Title: *CNA II - ER - Full time Evenings (11am-11pm) ** $1,200 SIGN-ON BONUS ***
Requisition ID: 7469-3628