The Executive Assistant (EA) serves as a partner and relations coordinator for the executive team including Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Clinical Officer. The EA enhances executives' effectiveness by providing daily support and representing the executives to others. The successful candidate for this high profile position will be an individual that is self-directed, effectively manage multiple priorities and agile within a dynamic environment. Proficient with various internal and external audiences in support of the Executive Team.
Prior healthcare experience within a matrix organization is preferred; hospital experience is ideal.
1. Intermediate to advanced skill level with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
2. BA/BS recommended, but not required.
3. Proven administrative support experience is required.
4. Requires strong business acumen, creativity and critical thinking skills.
5. Poised under pressure with the ability to handle competing priorities, while working in a professional office environment.
6. The ideal candidate will have strong written, verbal, and effective interpersonal skills.
7. Effective in a dynamic environment with various simultaneous demands.
8. Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage the day-to-day operations of a dynamic office.
9. Organizes and maintains electronic and paper files and records with appropriate level of confidentiality.
10. Plans and schedules meetings and appointments.
11. Manages projects and conducts research.
12. Prepares and edits correspondence, reports, and presentations.
13. Provider of quality customer service.
14. Continuous learner who seeks higher degree of professional excellence.
Job: **Please select a valid job field*
Organization: **Andalusia Health*
Title: Admin Asst-Administration
Requisition ID: 7411-1810