We are an exciting consumer-driven startup focused on blending genomics and AI to make recommendations about beauty, health, wellness, fitness, and nutrition. We have established contracts with several large multi-nationals and is cash-flow positive.
We are looking to expand our footprint and position ourselves as a market leader in the personalization space. We specialize in using DNA to create personalization-based solutions (similar to the way 23and Me.com connects consumers to familial roots)
LifeNome was co-founded in 2016 by three Ph. Ds from highly respected institutions such as MIT and the Weizmann Institute. The company's objective is to use data to improve wellness outcomes.
By combining A.I. with the latest in genetic research, we can create recommendations for everyday products that are most effective for each individual. One of our core philosophies is your genes are unique let them personalize your well being.
What we are looking for:
LifeNome is looking for a communications/business development intern to support our marketing and sales teams. This internship is an ongoing role; however, the internship can be structured for credit if needed. Just provide the school guidelines.
Success in this role requires:
· Excellent writing skills to draft posts, outreach, newsletters, and P.R.
· First-hand knowledge and use of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
· Familiarity with research techniques to compile data
· Translate research into smart data formats for analysis.
· Help identify verticals and business development strategies, create messaging for outreach, and build pipeline.
· Research target accounts
· Update marketing roadmap to secure awareness with industry organizations/events.
· The ability to think creatively and to work independently as well as collaborate with team
· SEO knowledge is a plus
· Ability to learn and adapt to changing priorities as needed by the organization
A flexible schedule of approximately 15 hours per week, to be divided into 2-3 days. Wednesday and Friday at the midtown office location and one-day remote.
Attendance during COVID-19: Our offices are closed and all LifeNome team members are currently from home until further notice. We are following all recommendations from both the CDC and WHO. While the world deals with this crisis, this internship will be 100% remote.
Benefits are offered to employees - there is room for growth, both part-time and full-time.