POSITION TITLE: PROGRAM MANAGER
REPORTS TO: VICE PRESIDENT OF PROGRAMS & OPERATIONS
CLASSIFICATION: NON-EXEMPT, FULL-TIME
The Program Manager is responsible for managing client programs and services and providing holistic case management assistance to help clients gain access to needed social, educational, medical, and other services. This includes program management, service coordination, advocacy, and linkage to appropriate services.
· Responsible for development, implementation, and evaluation of programs.
· Manage qualitative and quantitative programmatic data and prepare reports according to funder specifications.
· Establish sound working relationships and cooperative arrangements with community groups and organizations and represent the programs and point of view of the organization to agencies and the general public.
· Conduct the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant reporting process.
· Plan and coordinate program events, fairs, and drives.
· Conduct assessments to determine service needs.
· Develop an individualized plan to foster self-sufficiency and/or emotional/physical well-being.
· Facilitate workshops that support client goals.
· Consult and cooperate with community systems to facilitate linkage, referral, crisis management, advocacy, and follow up.
· Serve as an advocate for individual clients and families.
· Attend internal and external meetings as appropriate.
- Maintain client and program records in accordance with applicable standards and regulations, grant requirements, etc.
- Maintain a high level of ethical conduct regarding confidentiality and conflict of interest.
· Maintain accurate data and filing system.
· Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area required, MSW preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of similar experience
- Strong program management skills managing projects resulting in measurable successes
- Knowledge of community resources and counseling/social work practices with high-risk populations.
- Experience working with persons in crisis.
- Ability to work independently with strong sense of focus and clear sense of boundaries.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for LifeNet4Families’ mission
· Strong written and verbal communication, documentation, and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver license and reliable transportation
LifeNet4FamiliesFort Lauderdale, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.