LifeMade - VP, Industrial Sales
- Posted: over a month ago
This position will report directly to the President of LifeMade/Shakespeare and will have commercial responsibility for leading an international sales organization generating ~$200M Revenue across five distinct industrial product platforms.
The primary responsibilities include (1) building and executing value-based, sales growth strategies, (2) driving strong share and profit gains, and (3) developing high performance sales associates. This sales leader will lead a team who is responsible for managing a current base business and securing new opportunities to place new products. Additional responsibilities include establishing senior level customer relationships and negotiating long term customer supply agreements.
Key responsibilities include:
• Scale revenue, profit and market share across 5 technology platforms – Commercial & Healthcare Cold Chain Shipping; Engineered Nylons, Conductive Fibers, Performance Monofilaments and Military Electronics.
• Assess, build and cultivate a high-performance sales organization that includes team member succession plans.
• Lead an international sales team that develops and executes specific account strategies, operating plans, joint business plans, holistic score-carding, and business tracking.
• Create customer and product value propositions that enhance our company’s ability to price to value.
• Lead customer contract negotiations, including supply agreements and pricing adjustments.
• Develop strong executive level customer relationships to facilitate stronger strategic growth opportunities
• Demonstrate strong business/financial acumen.
• Demonstrate cross-functional expertise in operational disciplines such as forecasting & supply planning.
• Maintain organizational agility and flexibility to deal with very dynamic environments
• Prioritize and plan activities for maximum effectiveness (constantly recalibrate impact vs activity)
• Minimum 4-year technical degree; MBA Preferred
• Experience working with diverse customer base across several technology platforms.
• Experience selling technical products.
• Experience turning customer inquiry into selling insights and commercialization.
• Experience with a managing a large book of business and large teams of account managers
• Knowledge of accounts, market characteristics, competitive environment, growth opportunities, etc.
• Experience developing and managing budgets
• Experience managing and / or influencing others
• Strong negotiation skills and persuasive selling skills
• Superior communication, presentation and people skills
• Strong conflict management/composure skills
• Excellent time management, and people management.
• Computer skills (e.g., Powerpoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment & dynamic environment
• Proven ability to lead cross functional team
• Must be open to travel approximately 50% (depending on home location); required visits to company headquarters
• Greenville, SC or Co-located at key customer HQ point.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?