To apply, follow this link: https://bit.ly/31LJ1Hb
Under general supervision, the Anesthesia Department Coordinator is responsible for a variety of administrative tasks relating to the daily operational functions of LifeLinc’s anesthesia staff at Hilo Medical Center. The primary role of this position is to support the billing operation of the facility served.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); supplemented with at least three years of healthcare related experience and/or training. Excellent computer skills, 10 key by touch, filing and typing proficiency.
CHARACTERISTIC JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May include any and/or all of the following:
- Scans and transmits necessary billing information to LifeLinc’s corporate office.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text and data.
- Disseminates necessary information from LifeLinc’s corporate office to all anesthesia personnel, especially in the area of payroll to ensure accurate reporting.
- Assists with development and implementation of new services as well as new policies and protocols.
- Responsible for editing/correcting time punches and call codes prior to payroll processing.
- Sends any payroll related item to Payroll Administrator prior to processing.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Assists in supporting the chief anesthesia provider to maintain staff schedules and vacation (PTO) requests on an ongoing basis.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing other related tasks as needed.