Clinical Research Coordinator
LifeLens Technologies, LLC. Warminster, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,000 to $140,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical,
LifeLens Technologies, Inc.. is a medical device developer located in Warminster, PA. We are pioneering innovative, next-generation treatment devices for personal health monitoring.
You will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies designed to revolutionize wearable health care. Your passion and drive will be rewarded with a competitive salary, benefits, and long-term growth opportunities.
We are seeking to hire a. Clinical Research Coordinator. This position is full-time and starts immediately.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys working independently in a start-up environment. You are detail oriented and goal driven. You are a capable problem solver who is comfortable researching solutions autonomously. You have excellent organizational skills and superior verbal and written communication skills.
· Design and prepare clinical and analytical medical device performance study plans, protocols, and reports, statistical data analysis plans, and associated study data collection forms.
· Supervise study sites and activities during studies to ensure adherence to protocols and terms of the study
· Communicate with study investigators about activities in all phases of the studies including contracts and approvals and compliance and IRBs.
· You are aware of US 21 CFR 820 and EU 13485 quality system requirements
· Oversees and resolves operational aspects of clinical trials in partnership with project team and in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOP) and good clinical practice (GCP), Design Controls, Labeling Requirements.
· Monitors and reports progress of clinical studies
· Works to resolve issues and follows up with team related to clinical studies
· Travels as necessary to facilitate and support clinical trials
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and work independently
· Basic Project Management Methods and knowledge
· Has experience running clinical trials
Bachelor’s degree in Life Science or related field required
LifeLens Technologies, LLC.Why Work Here?
Great opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies designed to revolutionize wearable health care.
LifeLens Technologies, Inc.. is a device developer pioneering innovative, next-generation treatment devices for personal health monitoring
1 Ivybrook Blvd.Warminster, PA