We are a growing personal injury law firm. We have a great culture and a great team, and we want people who can thrive and contribute in a team environment. For this position, we are seeking case managers who will be responsible for assisting our clients in the claims process, including assistance with medical treating providers and insurance company communication.
- Spanish Speaking
- Good Communication Skills
- Must be able to gather, analyze and organize case information and documents.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize.
- Establish good working relationship in order to obtain vital information required in preparing for a case
- The position entails extensive contact with insurance adjusters, and medical providers.
- Familiar with Word Processing including Spreadsheets and PDF Documents.
- Proficient in MAC OS and WINDOWS OS.
- Excellent customer service as well as technical expertise with handling case load of 40-50 files
- Legal, Professional and Corporate Experience preferred but not required.
- Experience and Knowledge in Medical field preferred but not required.
- Ability to speak Spanish required.
- Base salary with performance bonus. It's expected that the bonus will outpace the salary.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid Time Off: Vacation, Personal Leave and Sick Days
Position available immediately.