Operations Receiver Traditional Shift Training Available
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Unload, separate, and put away all incoming shipments by SKU and check for accuracy. Perform general warehouse duties such as operating heavy equipment and loading and unloading trucks. Your work helps spread the power of optimism to a growing community of people who believe optimism is the most powerful way to live a healthy, fulfilling life.
Curious about what it’s like to work here?
Meet Jordan, one of the Good guys: https://vimeo.com/545798034
We have the following shift available:
- Traditional Weekday Monday through Friday 6 am-2:30 pm
IMPORTANT: Our application process includes several carefully chosen questions. If you don't answer the questions, we cannot consider your application.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Unload and separate Container, LTL, and Air Freight shipments by SKU and check for accuracy
- Scan and palletize new product
- Put away new product in overstock locations in main and satellite warehouses
- Pull product for Inspections
- Pull product for Sub – Contractors
- Process, and deliver UPS, Fed Ex, DHL, and USPS packages
- Maintain logbook for individual daily tasks
- Maintain performance logbooks for Containers, LTL Shipments, and Air Freight Shipments
- Perform end-of-shift housekeeping responsibilities
- Follow all safety procedures
- Ensure a clean and safe work area
- Report ANY equipment issues to the supervisor immediately
- Pick customer orders when requested to support the shipping department
- Assist in pulling stock for replenishment from overstock locations in main and satellite warehouses
- Support other areas of Operations as directed
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a distribution center with powered-industrial vehicles (i.e. Forklifts, Cherry Pickers, Reach Trucks, Walkie Riders, etc) We’ll train
- You are willing to operate a company truck (non-CDL)
- You are able to obtain DOT Med Card
- You have a valid driver's license
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You read and write basic English
- You demonstrate organizational skills
- You have accurate data entry abilities
- You can follow through on assignments
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Standing, walking, bending, climbing, reaching, pushing, and pulling are continuously required activities of this position. Ability to perform physical activities such as lifting heavy objects up to 30-50 pounds frequently and using a stair ladder for retrieving overstock items required.
YOUR PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- You believe passionately in our mission and the Life is Good Superpowers
- You are skilled and comfortable working independently and as part of a team of dynamic creative professionals
- You are known for your ability to give and receive feedback thoughtfully and constructively
YOU’LL KNOW YOU’RE SUCCESSFUL WHEN
- You embody the Life is Good mission and Superpowers
- You accurately stock the product in its designated warehouse location
- You achieve your daily, weekly, monthly, and annual goals You set an excellent example for others
- You follow all performance and safety guidelines
- You meet your annual goals.
- You are considered a cultural asset to the Fulfillment team at Life is Good
We’re located in beautiful, scenic Hudson, New Hampshire, and will soon be moving to a brand new headquarters. We offer an on-site gym with showers, top quality Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability, 401(k) with a match, Paid Time Off (PTO), 10 paid holidays, Good Vibes Time (we pay you to volunteer for the non-profit cause of your choice) and Family Time. You’ll be involved in growing our social mission through the Playmaker Project.
Life is Good is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender orientation, or expression, marital status or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic under applicable federal or state law.
Life is Good
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Life is Good
Get fresh Store Receiver jobs daily straight to your inbox!