We are a leading global provider of high-quality biological specimens and value-added services. By combining technical expertise, exceptional customer service, and unparalleled access to biological specimens. Our mission is to provide high quality biological tissues, fluids, cell products, and services to our customers to further pharmaceutical research focused on bettering lives.
Our global team is made up of a diverse group of professionals committed to serving the needs of our 30,000 clients around the globe. Our culture’s core values consist of respect, integrity, accountability, communication, and quality. We operate in a fast-paced environment that, while in operation for over 30 years, maintains an entrepreneurial spirit and a “can do” attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform medical histories of potential donors
- Perform vital signs
- Perform phlebotomy and blood processing
- Awareness/evaluation/treatment of any donor reactions that occur, handling emergencies with routine care as needed, and other related duties
- Complete all necessary documentation in accordance with FDA regulation’s
- Fill in at other BSC donor centers when LPN or Medical Director is not available.
- Associates’ or Bachelors’ of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Currently licensed as a RN/LPN in the state of California.
- Knowledge of laboratory computer, preferred.
- You are a team player. You take your work very seriously, but not always yourself.
- You are dedicated and reliable
- You are looking for an organization that values mission-driven, loyal individuals focused on achieving goals those in need of our services.
- You get things done
We offer a comprehensive benefit package for eligible team members including medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, hospital indemnity and accident insurance. We also offer a generous retirement plan with a company match. Eligible employees also enjoy competitive time-off policies. We are a collaborative environment that promotes growth from within. Enjoy company-sponsored events for the entire team!
We can’t wait to work with you!
We are an equal opportunity employer.