We are a leading global provider of high-quality biological specimens and value-added services. By combining technical expertise, exceptional customer service, and unparalleled access to biological specimens. Our mission is to provide high quality biological tissues, fluids, cell products, and services to our customers to further pharmaceutical research focused on bettering lives.
Our global team is made up of a diverse group of professionals committed to serving the needs of our 30,000 clients around the globe. Our culture’s core values consist of respect, integrity, accountability, communication, and quality. We operate in a fast-paced environment that, while in operation for over 30 years, maintains an entrepreneurial spirit and a “can do” attitude.
We are looking for a donor recruitment manager to lead the recruiting efforts at our blood donor centers.
The Donor Recruitment Manager is responsible for leading the efforts to create a global donor recruitment strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Oversee donor recruiters at each site and align recruitment strategies across the company
· Plan, develop, implement, and evaluate programs designed to attract and retain donors for the company’s donor center programs, including community involvement, hospital involvement, on-site recruitment, conversion donors, education, etc.
· Compile monthly statistics to measure and track prescreen results and demographics.
· Maintain donor retention and recognition programs.
· Establish tracking system to monitor efficacy of various recruitment approaches.
· Work closely with marketing to develop advertising for donor outreach, promotional products, as well as the creation of other donor recruitment programs
· Create a donor follow-up program for donors who have become inactive. Investigate cause and encourage them to return to the program.
· Create a donor follow-up program with donors to ensure their donation was as pleasant an experience as possible and to collect feedback toward increasing our level of service.
· Provide accurate information to potential donors regarding procedures to be performed including safety/hazards of the procedures.
· Constantly develop new donor sources. Maintain an ongoing public and media relations programs.
· Assist, as needed, with answering phones, recruiting for specific donor centers
· Knows and follows SOPs and other applicable standards regarding blood products
· Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), FDA and AABB regulations as set forth by the Company.
· Consistently demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism to company management, all levels of staff and donors.
· Maintain clean and organized work area.
· Adhere to company policies and procedures and sets a positive example for others within the organization. Meets department quality standards.
· Be available to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends.
· Excellent customer service skills, self-motivated, self-starter, well organized and detail-oriented approach to tasks.
· Must have a good phone etiquette and project a professional demeanor, both in person and on the phone.
· Bachelor’s degree or comparable education, required.
· 2 years customer service experience and/or 1-year general office work preferred. Customer service background strongly preferred.
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
· Ability to quickly learn new software programs as needed.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package for eligible team members including medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, hospital indemnity and accident insurance. We also offer a generous retirement plan with a company match. Eligible employees also enjoy competitive time-off policies. We are a collaborative environment that promotes growth from within. Enjoy company-sponsored events for the entire team!
We can’t wait to work with you!
We are an equal opportunity employer.