Clinical Operations Coordinator
Life Science and Biological Manufacturer Westbury, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
This organization specializes in control and disease state matrices which are used in drug discovery, compound development, clinical and research diagnostics enabling biomedical researchers to better understand the pharmacokinetics and drug metabolism of newly discovered compounds and the effects on disease processes. Industry leading clinical biologic controls manufacturer is looking for a full time Clinical Operations Coordinator to oversee growing clinical product department. The position will oversee the daily operations of the New York clinical operations department.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Perform daily operations tasks including:
- Setting up orders for the lab technicians to process
- Setting up documentation for the shipment, including special manifests, labels, etc
- Sending specimens out for required testing
- Back up for updating inventory levels when an order ships
- Providing processing instructions and labels for new incoming specimens from our collection sites
- Providing processing instructions and labels
- Reserving the specimens to the appropriate Sales orders
- Implement corrective and preventive measures as needed.
- Participate in the quarterly specimen inventory count as needed
- Keep management informed of area activities and significant concerns.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in the health care or medical research industry preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritize workload.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal team members and management.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Intermediate understanding of MS office, including Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work well with co-workers, peers, monitors.
- Laboratory and/or medical experience a plus
- You are a team player. You take your work very seriously, but not always yourself.
- You are dedicated and reliable
- You are looking for an organization that values mission-driven, loyal individuals focused on achieving goals those in need of our services.
- You get things done
We offer a comprehensive benefit package for eligible team members including medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, hospital indemnity and accident insurance. We also offer a generous retirement plan with a company match. Eligible employees also enjoy competitive time-off policies. We are a collaborative environment that promotes growth from within. Enjoy company-sponsored events for the entire team!
We can’t wait to work with you!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Life Science and Biological ManufacturerWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, annual bonus, inclusive and diverse culture
A worldwide provider of biological and in vitro products to pharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations. We specialize in control and disease state matrices manufactured from human and animal blood, plasma and serum, which are used in drug discovery, compound development, clinical and research diagnostics. Our products enable scientists and biomedical researchers to better understand the pharmacokinetics and drug metabolism of newly discovered compounds and the effects on disease processes
BusinessView all jobs at Life Science and Biological Manufacturer