Clinical Exercise Physiologist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a nationally recognized medical practice that provides prevention-based physicals, wellness exams and fitness evaluations with a unique, integrated, team approach. We are currently looking for an Exercise Physiologist to join our team. The clinical exercise physiologist is responsible for the cardiopulmonary and fitness assessments of our patients.
We provide annual physicals for public safety officials. This position involves going onsite to fire and law enforcement departments. The exercise physiologist will evaluate patients’ vitals, conduct pulmonary function testing, body composition analysis, assess the overall musculoskeletal fitness of the patient, perform resting and stress EKG testing and develop individual exercise prescriptions.
Provide patient care by assessing patient health hx, run applicable screening tests (GXT, PFT, Fitness test), Accurately measure body composition using skinfold calipers, and work with team to analyze medical recommendations. Develop exercise RX based on current fitness level of patient. Educate patient on exercise recommendations, Diet, and fundamentals of fitness within their job duties. Document pertinent information via Electronic Medical Record system and utilize testing software appropriately.
Key Success Factors
· Ability to work with a team and independently
· High attention to detail
· Ability to communicate with patients, team and management
· Demonstrates ability to use computers and software efficiently as well as trouble-shoot hardware and software issues.
· This position requires expense-paid travel throughout the state of Florida for one week at a time Monday through Friday and occasional countrywide travel.
*Experience in clinical exercise testing and strong EKG interpretation skills required*
· B.S. required from an accredited program of Exercise Physiology or Exercise Science,
· M.S. Preferred
· BLS Required
· ACSM Preferred
· ACLS Preferred
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Competitive Salary
- Sign-on Bonus
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 3%
- 3 weeks of paid vacation with opportunity for increased vacation time as time with company progresses
Life Scan Wellness Centers
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Life Scan Wellness Centers
Get fresh Exercise Health jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.