Front Desk Sales Representative
Life Line Screening Nashua, NH
- Posted: 20 days ago
Competitive Compensation Packages ● Growth Opportunities ● PTO ● 401K with Employer Match ● Medical, Dental, Vision & Health Savings Account
Exercise your sales and customer service expertise by encouraging adults to take charge of their health in our unique event-based setting.
Join our New England team as a Front Desk Sales Representative! At Life Line Screening, you’ll be on the front lines of a fun, energetic, and fast-paced work environment. You’ll make a real difference for patients through education and the promotion of our preventative health screenings. With travel each day to a new location, you'll escape the repetition of walking into the same four walls day in and day out. Enjoy a better work/life balance with no 3rd shift no on-call, no holidays or Sundays!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Commute with a team in a company vehicle to locations within a 150-mile travel radius
- Work as a team to load/unload equipment & set-up/break down mobile screening events
- Manage registration by greeting patients with a friendly, upbeat, and sales-minded attitude
- Promote the value of preventative screenings by educating patients on appropriate medical services
- Increase patient retention by providing outstanding customer service
- Achieve landmark sales goals
- Collect payments
- Other duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate, or similar role
- Exceptional customer service/sales skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with participants and co-workers
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job including lifting and carrying screening equipment, frequently bending/standing, and long hours on your feet
Travel, Schedule, and Additional Details:
- Schedules run Monday-Friday with some Saturdays and are prepared 3 months in advance
- Paid travel includes daily commute that ranges from 30 minutes up to 4 hours one-way
- Some overnights may be required based on event distance
- Paid hotel stays and food reimbursement of up to $35/day are covered when required
* Pre-employment drug screen and background check required. Pay will be based on experience, certifications, and interview results.
Life Line Screening is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law. Life Line Screening will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
Powered by JazzHR
Life Line Screening
TravelView all jobs at Life Line Screening