Life House East Hampton, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
Life House Group is a vertically-integrated hotel brand that develops, designs, and operates boutique lifestyle hotels. Life House is looking for a Executive Cook to join our strong, fast-growing team. This position is for our restaurant located at The Maidstone Hotel.
The Executive Chef can expect and 70/30 time split between kitchen and administrative. Strong time management and delegation skills will be indispensable in executing in the autonomous life house environment. The position is directly reports to the General Manager and Director of F&B.
- Involvement in formulation of job descriptions.
- Involvement in hiring and final staffing model
- Supervise activities of all kitchen staff, including Line cooks, Prep Cooks, Dish
- Schedule all staff with a focus on financial success
- Manage performance of staff (including feedback & discipline)
- Monitors apprenticeship development.
- Ensure appropriate health and safety standards and best practices
- Master all recipes from prep to plate
- Determine kitchen flow from prep to service
- Food Costing of Menu
- Maintain ongoing involvement in menu and product research and development.
- Input & Feedback on Training and Development
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
AddressEast Hampton, NY
FoodView all jobs at Life House