Life Flight Network Aurora, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Administrative Assistant provides confidential, complex, and diversified administrative support to the Clinical Department. This position is responsible for editing business letters, meeting arrangements, large mailings, project coordination, and other support functions as assigned.
- Three to five years experience in an administrative support role requiring discretion, judgment and performance of a wide range of secretarial/admin support functions is required.
- Exceptional writing skills required.
- Ability to compose specialized or sensitive correspondence.
- Ability to edit documents for grammar, punctuation, style, general functionality, etc.
- Pre-hospital, healthcare, or aviation experience preferred plus.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and work independently and with a team.
- Working knowledge of /ability to use computer software programs (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to transcribe reports, forms, and correspondence, including the use of technical and medical terminology.
- Effective positive human relations skills including tact, diplomacy, discretion and ability to work with all levels of staff and leadership.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently, both written and oral.
- Ability to process large mailings.
- Acute attention to detail.
- LFN offers competitive compensation above industry standard
- Medical (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Dental (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Vision (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Life/AD&D (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Short & long term disability (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Long term care, flexible spending (Company pays for employee 100%)
- 401k – with 100% vested employer contribution
- Tenure bonuses
- Adoption assistance
- Paid parental time off
- Pet insurance
- Bereavement leave (including pets)
- Tuition/Training reimbursement
- Paid volunteer time
- Employee Recognition Awards
- A generous paid time off plan starting at almost 4 weeks a year for full time employees
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Life Flight Network Membership
- Dog friendly work environment
All candidates are subject to drug screening and background investigation.
Life Flight Network is an equal opportunity employer.
Life Flight Network
BusinessView all jobs at Life Flight Network