Information Security Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Information Security Analyst is a key supportive member of our information security team, assisting with performing all processes and procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems and applications on premise and in the cloud. This role assists with protecting the privacy, confidentiality, integrity, and availability of company and customer data. In addition, the Information Security Analyst manages and monitors various security systems and supports the assessment of system security controls.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the implementation of an Enterprise Security Program (Frameworks such as NIST, CIS, Hitrust, etc)
- Analyze, prioritize and provide guidance on vulnerability scanning as well as tracking the remediation
- Manage Security Awareness solution, selecting and sending out phishing campaigns and training videos
- Analyze and follow up on daily and monthly reports from SOC (Security Operations Center) service
- Assist with monitoring for, investigating, and responding to incidents
- Manage PAM (Privileged Account Management) solution, ensuring all privileged accounts are captured and managed appropriately
- Stay abreast, and keep up with the latest threats and analyze the impact to LE environment
- Continuously review, and act upon, security recommendations provided by Office 365, etc.
- Implement new security controls to support Security Program
- Create and maintain security policies and procedures; Help establish new processes for an increased security posture
- Create and manage security policies related to cloud access
- Provide guidance and support on security issues to other departments
- Regularly analyze the environment to provide suggestions and best practices to maintain data security
- Ensure all software within the network has adequate security measures in place
- Propose metrics and prepare reports to show current security posture
- Additional duties as needed
- 1-3 years of experience within Information Security
- Basic understanding of the following areas: Application Security, Cloud Security, Data Security, Endpoint Security, Network Security, and User Access Security
- Knowledge of security frameworks and standards such as NIST CSF, ISO27000, PCI, and/or HITRUST
- Experience conducting security or risk assessments
- Certification such as SSCP, Security+, GSEC, CSX a plus
- Self-directed work habits, exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance, and professionalism.
- Ability and desire to take ownership of tasks and responsibilities.
Life Extension Foundation Buyers Club Inc
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at Life Extension Foundation Buyers Club Inc