Clinical Manager (ACT)
Life Care Inc
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $70,000 to $85,000 Yearly
- dental, medical,
Credentials: LMSW/LMHC/LICSW/LPC 3-years' experiences (Mandatory)
Reports To: Clinical Director
Supervises: ACT Specialists & Peer Support Specialist
Roles & Responsibilities Include:
- Exhibits good leadership and team-building skills to promote a person-centered, patient-accountable culture among the team, among the program, and across the agency.
- Demonstrates good leadership and supervision skills that lead to acceptable/expected levels of productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness of team members in expecting and providing excellent care to clients.
- Plans and provides oversight over the day-to-day running of the ACT team.
- Supervises ACT Specialists, holds weekly supervision meetings and communicates with staff effectively.
- Assigns and manages consumer caseloads for the team and helps to identify and refer consumers needing additional services to meet their treatment need.
- Provides learning opportunities, information, and resources to staff on how to accomplish goals in new, different, and challenging ways.
- Provides staff training, manages, coordinates, evaluates, and supervises all operations with assigned clinical staff and treatment services.
- Facilitates Care coordination with community providers like CSOSA, DBH Forensic Dept, OAG Office to ensure forensic and involuntary consumer services are provided timely.
- Practice as a clinician with Life Care Inc., making sure that authorizations, reauthorizations, and LOCUS, Gain-SS and Crisis Plans are current for all active consumers.
- Hosts and facilitates daily group roll calls meetings with the ACT team to monitor consumer statuses.
- Supervises the ACT Specialist’s timely entry of encounter notes and ensures timely approval of notes.
- Work collaboratively with the Diagnostic and Assessment and Clinical Therapists and may assist with the Diagnostic Assessment services as needed.
- Reviews weekly targets for admissions and monitors utilization patterns and monitors discharges.
- Ensures that all consumers for the ACT program are seen based upon utilization needs for the fidelity of all programs.
- Reviews weekly productivity reports for all ACT Specialists to ensure budgetary goals are being met.
- Audits assigned client’s records to ensure compliance with quality standards and specifically monitors treatment plans, encounter notes.
- Assists with screening, interviewing, hiring and disciplinary actions of assigned ACT Specialists and Peer Supports as needed.
- Monitors program and introduces treatment strategies to ensure that consumers are solidly engaged, treatment goals are followed, and positively impacted as a result of the mission/vision of Life Care, Inc.
- Implements the coordination of care to ensure services are delivered consistent with Chapter 63 and MHRS Chapter 34.
- Collaborates with the Director of Development and Community Outreach to enhance client recruitment and develop partnership.
The Clinical Manger is responsible for clinical duties, but not limited to:
- Assists with building a positive image for the agency by demonstrating support and cooperation with other units and community agencies.
- Oversees crisis responses and on-call services as may be needed by mental health recipients.
- Identifies, establishes, and continuously collaborates with community agencies, providers, and natural support.
- Preforms other reasonable tasks that may be requested and are within the scope of clinical management position.
Life Care Inc
1427 Good Hope RdWashington, DC
HealthcareView All Life Care Inc Jobs
Get fresh Clinical Manager (ACT) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.