We put YOU FIRST because you put clients first.
In this rewarding role, you will have the opportunity to work with adult patients, families, couples and adolescents. Additional experience working with women’s issues, depression and anxiety are preferred. We are seeking individuals who have a minimum of two years of practice experience with strong evaluation and brief treatment skills. Our approach is focusing on one’s strengths and capabilities and assisting an individual by building on those factors.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities