Are you looking for an opportunity to learn and grow with a fast-paced, ever-growing organization? We are increasing our warehouse shipping team.
Who You Are
- You are the backbone of the warehouse
- You are reliable and have excellent attendance and punctuality
- You have strong work ethic and always seek to improve operations
- You take pride in the pristine condition of the warehouse and uphold all safety protocol and instructions
- You are a proactive team player, supporting the organization through your work to ensure each customer has a positive buying experience
What You Will Do
- Use RF Scanner to pick orders, scan items to/from shelves, and process orders for fulfillment
- Package and prepare products for shipment
- Prepare packing slips, shipping labels, bills of lading; ensure shipments are labeled with correct shipping information
- Palletize and load outgoing shipments onto truck for pickup
- Assemble kits
- Operate carts, pallet jacks, tape guns, box openers, and other warehouse tools as necessary
- Operate baler and prepare bales for transport
- Clean, organize, and replenish supplies in the warehouse daily
- Maintain a clean safe work environment
What You Need
- Team player mentality
- Ability to multitask
- Close attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Self-motivated and proactively willing to take the extra step!
Education and Experience:
- A High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
- One year’s related experience and/or training preferred
- Ability to work overtime during peak volume days
- Forklift Certified a plus
Read for yourself - https://www.life-assist.com/info/testimonials
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration. Be sure to provide us with a response to our two questions!
1. Tell us why you believe you might be a great fit for this position.
2. What personally motivates you to perform at your best?
Life-Assist, Inc. provides a competitive salary, and a full benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, and retirement plan participation. This position is full time Monday through Friday.
Life-Assist, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, promotes a drug-free workplace, and participates in the E-Verify Program. M/F/V/D