- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Life Assist we show up every day, so we can “Help Heroes Save Lives”. Together through a culture of caring and genuine connections, every decision we make and every action we take ensures that first responders can do their jobs as easily and effectively as possible.
About this opportunity:
Life-Assist, Inc. is looking to enhance our current IT team with an additional Software Developer. The ideal candidate will bring significant front-end and back-end skills to support our custom Windows Forms enterprise software and our website. This position is located in Sacramento, CA.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a continuous learner
- Have an excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate an understanding and a passion for the user experience
- Have a solid foundation in development in C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Experience developing WinForms applications
What will you do?
This position will be responsible for collaborating with the development team to integrate, maintain and enhance our website and custom ERP software.
- Write stable, well-encapsulated code.
- Ability to write and troubleshoot complex SQL.
- Code review and testing of fellow developers’ projects.
- Periodic help desk duty (shared with other dev team members) to triage software bugs.
- Provide problem resolution support, specific to application issues; identify and resolve problems by coordinating with users to ensure accurate problem definition.
- Promote software engineering best practices through readable code, documentation as appropriate and retirement of tech debt.
- Use an appropriate level of engineering for the problem being solved.
- Look for efficiencies that can be incorporated into coding process and team collaboration.
- Follow security best-practices.
Who are you?
- B.S. or B.A. required in one of the following fields: Information Technology, Science or Computer Science or Management, or equivalent combination of education and related experience of 8+ years
- 8+ years of applications development experience in C# and ASP.Net MVC
- Experience with API, Web Application and Windows Forms development
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, stored procedures functions, triggers and jobs.
Who Are We?
When you compare Life-Assist to other companies in our industry, you’ll find that there is a clear difference. Our culture is extremely important to us. We aren’t about what we sell. We are about what we stand for.
Life-Assist employees enjoy positive and supportive environment where they encouraged to develop their skills and talent to their fullest potential.
What We Offer:
We believe in showing employees how valuable they are to Life-Assist. That is why Life-Assist offers a comprehensive benefit package that aims to meet the needs of our valued employees and their families. Check out what you can expect when you join our team:
- 15 accrued days Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays, Quarterly Bonuses, Spot Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability pay and EAP
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much, much more…….
If this position sounds like a good fit and you are interested in working for a company where employees love coming to work and helping heroes save lives every day, please apply.
It is the policy of Life-Assist, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. Life-Assist, Inc. promotes a drug-free workplace, and participates in the E-Verify Program. M/F/V/D
AddressSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Life-Assist, Inc.