About This Opportunity:
Are you experienced and enjoy contributing to developing and pricing formal bids that result in successful awards? If so, this may be your dream position!
What You Get To Do:
- Contribute to successful awards of formal bids, request for proposals and informal quotations
- Create, maintain and renew contract pricing
- Strategically provide pricing on quotes and bids; complete and submit formal bids
Who Are You?
- Associate degree; Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred.
- Two to six years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience within the distribution industry a plus.
- Ability to structure, develop, write and edit proposal sections, building the response around client requirements in a creative, compelling and compliant manner.
- Ability to work on multiple proposals and contracts, while balancing milestones and due dates for each project.
- Ability to effectively communicate, written and verbal, with internal departments, sales reps, vendors and occasionally customers.
- Highly analytical with excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
Who Are We?
At Life Assist we show up every day, so we can “Help Heroes Save Lives”. Together through a culture of caring and genuine connections, every decision we make and every action we take ensures that first responders are able to do their jobs as easily and effectively as possible.
When you compare Life-Assist to other companies in our industry, you’ll find that there is a clear difference. Our culture is extremely important to us. We aren’t about what we sell. We are about what we stand for.
We are always looking for the best talent - individuals who are positive, motivated and hardworking, but most importantly align with our core values to provide the best experience for everyone. We understand what matters most: the health and well-being of you and your family. We also realize what a significant role work plays in contributing to these.
Members of our Life-Assist team enjoy a positive, supportive environment where employees are encouraged to develop their skills and talent to their fullest potential.
What We Offer:
We believe in showing employees how valuable they are to Life-Assist. That is why Life-Assist offers a comprehensive benefit package that aims to meet the needs of our valued employees and their families. Check out what you can expect when you join our team:
- 15 accrued days Paid Time Off -to help you take that refreshing time to get away from it all.
- 7 paid holidays plus 1 paid floating holiday to use as you please
- Quarterly Bonuses –Life-Assist shares its profitability with its employees each quarter. After all – you helped us get there!
- Spot Bonuses – we recognize that sometimes a project requires that above and beyond effort and reward our employees with a Spot Bonus “shout out.”
- Employee Assistance Program – to help you reduce the stress of everyday living.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability pay
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan – Life-Assist contributes a % of your deferral to help you meet your retirement goals.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much, much more…….
If this position sounds like a good fit and you are interested in working for a company where employees love coming to work and helping heroes save lives every day, please submit your resume along with answers to our posted questions.
1. Describe your key characteristics that would make you a good culture fit for the Life Assist team.
2. What part of your current or past job do you typically love, and get most excited about? What part do you hate?
3. What is your favorite food, and why?
Life-Assist, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, promotes a drug-free workplace, and participates in the E-Verify Program. M/F/V/D
Life-Assist, Inc.Operating since 1977, Life-Assist, Inc. is one of the nation's largest distributors of emergency medical supplies and equipment for the First Responder, Paramedic, EMT and EMS Provider.