Together through a culture of caring and genuine connections, we help heroes save lives. Operating since 1977, Life-Assist, Inc. is one of the nation's largest distributors of emergency medical supplies and equipment for the First Responder, Paramedic, EMT and EMS Provider.
About This Opportunity:
Located in the No. CA Bay Area, the Life-Assist Account Manager primarily calls on Municipal Fire Departments, Emergency Medical Service Units, and Private Ambulance Services within an assigned territory to increase revenue and create brand awareness - someone creative enough to develop big ideas and a powerful sales strategy, yet humble enough to roll up his/her sleeves and be a highly engaged team member, when the need arises. Add in a good amount of enthusiasm, positivity, and flexibility, and that describes a candidate we would like to meet.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, knows which questions to ask, who to meet with and how to develop a comprehensive sales strategy that is in alignment with our mission, company objectives, goals and most importantly our culture.
If you have the ability to operate independently, exercise good judgment and are a true professional who can help us drive traffic, generate new leads, and most importantly listen to and understand the needs of our customers and incorporate that into our sales efforts, let’s talk.
What You Get to Do:
- Develop and drive a sales strategy in partnership with senior leadership. This strategy will generate leads, nurture customers and ensure that we are creating a remarkable customer journey and powerful experiences.
- Be responsible for maintaining and growing business with existing customers, as well as cold calling to expand the customer base to include providing product information and product demonstrations to customers.
- Negotiate and interact with people at all levels in an organization, including company customers and prospects, and vendors and manufacturers.
- Act as the ambassador for the Life-Assist brand.
Who Are You?
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree preferred.
- 2+ years outside sales experience.
- Experience in the medical or healthcare field a plus.
- Industry knowledge of EMS/Fire/Pre-Hospital a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Software Suite.
- Ability to think strategically, execute methodically and deliver results against plan.
- A communicator, team player, and a people person.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Experience using Salesforce or another CRM a plus.
- Must have valid driver’s license and provide proof of insurance on personal vehicle.
- Travel required by personal vehicle (30-50%) and air around assigned territory as needed to visit client offices/worksites. Overnight travel may be required. Other travel is required to attend trade shows and corporate meetings.
We believe in showing employees how valuable they are to Life-Assist. Check out what you can expect when you join our team:
- 7 paid holidays plus 1 paid floater to use as you please.
- 15 accrued days Paid Time Off - to help you take that refreshing time to get away from it all.
- Quarterly Bonuses –Life-Assist shares its profitability with its employees each quarter, after all – you helped us get there!
- Employee Assistance Program – to help you reduce the stress of everyday living.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability pay.
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan – Life-Assist contributes a % of your deferral to help you meet your retirement goals.
And much, much more!
Who Are We?
At Life-Assist we show up every day, so we can “Help Heroes Save Lives”. Every decision we make and every action we take ensures that first responders are able to do their jobs as easily and effectively as possible. We count on them to count on us. We recently celebrated 43 years in business. Many of our employees have been with the company over 20 years. We believe this speaks highly about who we are as a company and how much our employees love working here.
Our culture is extremely important to us. We aren’t about what we sell. We are about what we stand for. Our core values guide the culture at Life-Assist and contribute to the success of our company.
If this position sounds like a good fit and you are interested in working for a company where employees love coming to work and helping heroes save lives every day, please submit your resume in PDF or Word format along with answers to our posted questions.
- What qualities and skills make an Account Manager successful?
- What steps would you take to increase revenue and brand awareness for Life-Assist?
- Why are you the perfect candidate for the Life-Assist Account Manager position?
Life-Assist, Inc. provides a competitive salary, and a full benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, and retirement plan participation.
Life-Assist, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, conducts pre-employment background checks and pre-employment drug screens, and participates in the E-Verify Program. M/F/V/D
Life-Assist, Inc.Operating since 1977, Life-Assist, Inc. is one of the nation's largest distributors of emergency medical supplies and equipment for the First Responder, Paramedic, EMT and EMS Provider.