Together through a culture of caring and genuine connections, we help heroes save lives.
Operating since 1977, Life-Assist, Inc. is one of the nation's largest distributors of emergency medical supplies and equipment for the First Responder, Paramedic, EMT and EMS Provider.
About This Opportunity
Our team is seeking an Inside Sales Specialist for our Rancho Cordova, CA headquarters office. The Inside Sales Specialist will build, develop and manage accounts in an assigned territory; prospect in the assigned territory, both over the phone and via email, to identify and qualify opportunities. The Specialist is primarily responsible for calling on Municipal Fire Departments and Emergency Medical Service Units, and Private Ambulance Services.
Who Are You?
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of an Associates Degree is preferred along with a minimum of two years customer service experience; sales experience ideally in healthcare or the medical field a plus.
- Industry knowledge of EMS/Fire/Pre-Hospital is a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce, or another CRM is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Software Suite and database programs.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills through very responsive phone calls, emails.
- Exhibit effective time management and organizational skills; ability to adapt to changing priorities and take initiative.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication; excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to negotiate and interact with people at all levels in an organization, including company customers and prospects, and vendors and manufacturers.
Who Are We?
At Life Assist we show up every day, so we can “Help Heroes Save Lives”. Together through a culture of caring and genuine connections, every decision we make and every action we take ensures that first responders can do their jobs as easily and effectively as possible.
When you compare Life-Assist to other companies in our industry, you’ll find that there is a clear difference. Our culture is extremely important to us. We aren’t about what we sell. We are about what we stand for.
Life-Assist employees enjoy positive and supportive environment where they encouraged to develop their skills and talent to their fullest potential.
What We Offer
We believe in showing employees how valuable they are to Life-Assist. That is why Life-Assist offers a comprehensive benefit package that aims to meet the needs of our valued employees and their families. Check out what you can expect when you join our team:
- 15 accrued days Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays, Quarterly Bonuses, Spot Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability pay and EAP
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much, much more…….
If this position sounds like a good fit and you are interested in working for a company where employees love coming to work and helping heroes save lives every day, please submit your resume in pdf or Word format along with answers to our posted questions to email@example.com
Why are you interested in working at Life Assist?
Describe what would make you successful in this Inside Sales Specialist role?
What part of your current or past job do you typically love, and get most excited about? What part do you hate?
Life-Assist, Inc. provides a competitive salary, and a full benefits package.
Life-Assist, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, administers drug and alcohol pre-employment screens, conducts background checks and participates in the E-Verify Program. M/F/V/D
Life-Assist, Inc.Operating since 1977, Life-Assist, Inc. is one of the nation's largest distributors of emergency medical supplies and equipment for the First Responder, Paramedic, EMT and EMS Provider.