We’re always looking for our next big playmaker, so if you’re ready to lend your expertise to a like-minded company that’s exciting, fun and shares your passions, we want to hear from you.
- Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
- Meet or exceed Company Objectives in all individual statistics.
- Participate in store maintenance per the current visual guidelines including: proper merchandising, signage and store cleanliness.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with Dress Code Policy.
- Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail policies.
- Participate in managing store inventory including processing shipments and resetting merchandise.
- Assist with accurate product counts in a consistent and timely manner.
- Support and adhere to all LIDS Retail policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Required Knowledge & Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to read and operate a computer.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
- Standing required for up to 100% of the time
Why Work Here?For nearly 25 years, Lids has been the leading headwear and sports apparel retailer in North America, selling officially licensed product from professional sports leagues and headwear from today’s hottest athletic and fashion brands . We’ve done it through years of hard work, learning from our successes and failures, living at the intersection of fan and fashion, and staying true to our core values.
If you have a passion for sports, enjoy a fast paced environment and ever-changing fashion trends, then perhaps this is the place for you.
San Francisco, CA