- Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
- Meet or Exceed Company Objectives in all measurable areas of the business.
- Provide consistent assessment of each associate's sales performance and work within the store to give feedback on areas of strength and opportunity while keeping in line with Company objectives.
- Adhere to current visual guidelines including proper merchandising, signage and store cleanliness.
- Maintain strong product knowledge for use in selling, merchandising, and giving feedback as requested.
- Ensure that all associates maintain a professional appearance consistent with company dress code policy.
- Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail policies.
- Prepare store schedules and provide for proper store coverage at all times, within the guidelines for wage control set by the company.
- Follow all policies to accurately manage store inventory including receiving, transferring, completing price changes and conducting product counts.
- Perform proper documentation and record keeping per LIDS Retail policies, complying with all state and federal laws.
- Open and close the store as required following the procedures per the Operations P&P Manual.
- Manage store associates through thorough use of LIDS Training Programs, goal setting (for sales and tasks), and regular follow up.
- Recruit, develop, and train store personnel to achieve Operations Objectives as well as adhere to Operational policies and guidelines.
- Administer the progressive steps of discipline to include verbal and written warnings. In addition, the Store Manager carries out employment terminations following approval from the District Sales Manager and Human Resources.
- Encourage direct compliance of all store associates established company policies, procedures and guidelines including, but not limited to, safekeeping of company inventory, funds and property.
- Performs work of subordinates, as needed.
- Communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
- Other duties as assigned.