SENIOR DATA ANALYST
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Data Analyst
The Data Analyst position is nested under the Platform branch of our corporate accountability chart. The person filling the role of Data Analyst will be accountable to identify, gather, analyze, and communicate data-driven insights that allow managers, stakeholders, and other executives in the organization to make more informed decisions for all Lido Labs subsidiary company products.
We’re in search of a Data Analyst who lives, breathes, and eats data. Someone who knows how to turn that information into business gold, helping us to glean more information, gain more insight, and create more opportunities for our business to grow. You’ll need to be detail oriented and methodical in your approach, but still capable of connecting and collaborating with like-minded departments to, analyze, package, and distribute meaningful data and insights. Technical expertise is a must, as is the ability to provide clear and concise reports to support your findings. You’ll also be expected to enact quality control protocols to help us improve, manage our master data set, be a top-level troubleshooter, and have encyclopedic knowledge of databases and analysis tools.
- Collecting, interpreting, and analyzing data to support data-driven decision making
- Work in tandem with multiple departments and management to establish data needs and reporting requirements
- Evolve our data collection capabilities, analytics and reporting process by optimizing strategies, data mining, managing security, data sources and metadata
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources, and build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets
- Using tools and techniques to visualize data in easy-to-understand formats, such as diagrams, graphs, charts, tables, and reports
- Collaborating with engineers, and organizational leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance
- Keeping current with industry standards, and implementing updates as needed or required
- 4+ years proven experience in analytics, mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- Ability to identify and implement data improvements, including new tools, software, and other associated programs that can streamline our data environment
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, including presenting your findings to management
- Strong knowledge of SQL programming language is required
- Strong knowledge of MSSQL and MySQL databases is required
- Experience using business intelligence tools such as PowerBI or similar
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment
- Digital marketing, SaaS, e-commerce subscription services or clickthrough optimization experience a plus
Lido Labs, and the brands that it supports are committed to making the internet a smaller place. Every day we peel back the complication of online advertising, connecting localized service providers with their next customer.
As online advertising has evolved, technology has become critical. At Lido Labs, we customize consumer communication through our proprietary suite of marketing tools and processes. This advantage combined with our proven proficiency to architect high performance marketing funnels has propelled the brands we manage to the top in their respective niche’s.
Focused on fulfilling the needs of a passionate consumer, Lido Labs directs its attention to the promotion of products and services with an emotional connection to its audience(s). Solving problems for people through designed personal connections on the world wide web is the cornerstone of the Lido Labs foundation.
We exist to inspire hope, extinguish fear, and bring help to people searching for solutions in the real world.
Lido Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other legally protected class.
Lido Labs LLCWhy Work Here?
Fast growing company with amazing benefits.
AddressSalt Lake City, UT