The Service Associate is an integral Operations associate responsible for the smooth day-to-day functioning of all processing and operational servicing of Liberty Group, Liberty Wealth Management and Lifetime Planning Marketing’s businesses. Primarily focused on day-to-day operational support, TOAs, and existing account service requests this individual is a key associate in the effective operational functioning of the organization.
Mandatory Qualities of an Associate:
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Significant experience in all operations procedures and processes within an investment advisory, insurance and brokerage environment.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time.
· Experience working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
· Ability to meet strict deadlines.
· Strong knowledge of trading and account processing systems.
· Enjoys the account opening experience and the ability to work with clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Handle all operational service requests from advisors' book of business.
· Responsible for all new account processing and all paperwork for existing Liberty Group and Liberty Wealth Management clients.
· Maintain flawless execution for processing and service items.
· Process all TOA and account distribution requests for existing client accounts, as well as TOAs for all new client accounts.
· Leverage available resources to meet daily service targets, improve customer satisfaction, support projects, and manage high-risk exposure items.
· Review NIGOs and correct any issues.
· Assess TOA rejects and correct any issues.
· Help identify opportunities to create efficiencies within all aspects of client service, onboarding, and paperwork processes.
We are an equal opportunity employer. The Liberty Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.