Chief Marketing Officer
Liberty Wealth Management Des Moines, IA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental
We are looking for a proactive, growth minded Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) who can take the organization to the next level. The CMO will be responsible for leading marketing strategies, developing social media content and working closely with company leadership to build brand equity and achieve the organizations goals. This is a remote position.
· Plan, Develop, implement and monitor the overall business marketing strategy
· Be a growth driver; play a leading role in creating and managing marketing plans to achieve sustainable, profitable growth.
· Manage marketing team; mentoring, developing, hiring, and handling performance issues with staff. Develop KPI’s for marketing team
· Adapt to market trends and provide innovative and creative solutions; experiment with new methods, campaigns technology platforms, tools and techniques.
· Set and achieve marketing goals related to initiatives, such as marketing campaigns, social media and all other marketing tactics
· Perform Market Research and utilize data to drive marketing strategies
· Responsible for the overall success of the workshops and webinar marketing strategies and outcomes
· Be a champion of the clients. Align the marketing strategies around clients. Utilize data insights and analytics to deliver superior, personalized customer experiences and measurable business results.
· Develop and lead marketing content and campaigns, such as promotional materials, social media, email marketing, and blog posts
· Provide strategic guidance of the company brand and website presence
· Ensure compliance with copywriting laws and customer data security
· Develop touchpoints throughout the sales cycle; collaborate with sales team
· Oversee and manage marketing budget by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
· Develop AdWords strategy and vendor oversight. Manage vendor budgets
· Review and approve Social Media content; optimize links and images, post variety of content, and a variety of promotion and podcast tactics, such as audiograms, IGTV, deep action inks, and social links linking to podcast.
· Manage Voicify; increase podcast listeners
· Handle Company Public Relations and Communications, both with potential customers and internal customers
· Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly marketing reports at the direction of the CEO
· Absolute commitment to adhere to rules and regulations as stated and required by Liberty Group.
· Minimum 10 years of financial services experience in marketing
· Minimum five years experience in a marketing managerial role
· Shows creativity and innovation in writing skills and marketing strategies
· Experience in developing marketing strategies sin the financial services industry and managing the department budget
· In-depth knowledge of gathering and analyzing marketing data
· Strong knowledge of marketing trends
· In depth knowledge and hands on experience with marketing strategies and tactics, such as email leads, building social media content, video optimization, campaigns and other tactics that lead to successful marketing strategies and profitable growth
· Expertise in social media content creation
· Experience working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
· Agile and experience in pivoting marketing strategies
· Highly analytical and creative
· Outstanding written and verbal abilities
· Demonstrates persistence to achieve quality
· Results Driven
The employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, or crouch. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Requires face-to-face and teleconference discussions with individuals and teams, opportunity to make decisions without supervision, mistakes are not easily correctable and have serious consequences that impact the results of co-workers, customers or the company. Requires being exact or highly accurate, meeting strict deadlines, and working with others in a group or team. Includes exposure to sounds and noise levels that are distracting. Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
Liberty Wealth Management is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Liberty Wealth ManagementWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, awesome team, growth opportunities, growing company!
Established in 1999, Liberty Wealth Management is a fee-based investment management and financial planning firm. It provides portfolio and asset management services to individuals, pensions, profit sharing plans, and charitable organizations. Client interactions follow a five-step retirement planning process and the firm offers integrated financial, tax, and estate planning services. The firm is also a licensed insurance brokerage/agency. We have two locations, Irvine and Oakland.
AddressDes Moines, IA