Job no: 500914
Brand: IT Operations & Solutions
Work type: Full time
Categories: Business Support
Would you like to be working with one of the world's largest travel groups, with more 16,000 staff worldwide and 2,500 across the entire brand? They are the world leader in the enterprise travel management space with an active global network spanning over 90 countries worldwide. Offering a unique and welcoming culture, this rapidly growing organization works with cutting edge technology, offers a very stable, career growth-oriented environment and has excellent benefits including discounts on accommodations.
Our Direct Client is looking to hire a motivated, detailed oriented analyst/developer responsible for supporting the UK. In this role, you will be supporting the BI team with ETL solutions, advanced data analysis and support of the day to day operations of the team. Specific duties will require the applicant to have a strong background using the Microsoft Business Intelligence suite, with an emphasis on TSQL, SSIS and database architecture. The qualified candidate must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
The position will require one week of quarterly travel to the UK. Since this position supports the UK the working hours will be from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (if you are an early riser you are welcome to come in earlier).
- Develop & Support ETL solutions
- Regularly liaise with UK stakeholders on projects and ongoing initiatives
- Provide project support, includes participating in meetings and project scoping
- Adhoc analysis of travel data for internal review & external clients
- Assist with support queries, such as data integrity and validation questions
- Develop reports and dashboards with extensive graphical display of data
- Analyze data and trends, and suggest performance improvement measures
- Work effectively with internal end users and technical product owners to identify, estimate, prioritize, and resolve issues
- Microsoft Business Intelligence tools, specifically TSQL and SSIS
- Must have a good understanding of data relationships and a strong command of SQL syntax
- Data warehousing, data mart and database technologies, standards, and methodologies
- Database tuning and performance
- Analysis and design skills, critical thinking, and analytical problem solving
- Business Intelligence environment as an ETL Developer
- High proficiency with Microsoft excel
- Experience with travel data is a plus
- Experience with cloud based or self-service business intelligence platforms is a plus
- Working knowledge of SharePoint is a plus
Location: Marlborough, MA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now