Customer Service Representative - We offer an exceptional bonus structure, competitive pay, and prof
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Representative- We offer an exceptional bonus structure, competitive pay, and professional development opportunities!
We are a growing steel manufacturer producing billets, rebar, rod, industrial wire, and agricultural fence products, Red Brand, based in Bartonville, Illinois that offers its employees an exceptional bonus structure, flexible hours, and professional development opportunities.
The Company: Liberty Steel & Wire is on track for a record year and all products are 100% made in the USA. We are known for providing industry expertise, competitive pricing and responsive customer service. But most of all, our reliable inventory of steel, and strategically located facilities, promise to deliver in the most cost efficient and timely manner.
As part of a global organization, GFG Alliance, Liberty Steel & Wire is committed to the purpose of creating a sustainable future for industry and society. Focusing on change, family, and sustainability, Liberty Steel has pledged to become carbon neutral by 2030.
We believe in recognizing change is a constant in the world, we are dynamic in that we seek to drive change rather than let it drive us. We pride ourselves on having an open mindset and continually challenging the status quo.
The Position: The Customer Service Representative will represent the company in the capacity of a Customer Sales and Service Representative through coordination with Field Sales Personnel, Scheduling, Production, Quality Assurance, Physical Distribution and Invoicing Departments. This person is the primary sales contact with external customers within determined geographical regions.
- We offer a 401k with company match, company paid life insurance and long term disability, generous vacation, sick, and personal time, nine paid holidays, three medical & prescription drug plans to choose from offered through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Dental and Vision plans, accident insurance, critical illness, and whole life, as well flexible spending accounts.
- We also offer an exceptional bonus structure, annual merit reviews, and upward career advancement opportunities supported by professional development.
- Enter new orders and order changes, confirm pricing and terms, maintain open order reports, and handle customer inquiries regarding order pricing, scheduling, and complaints.
- Establish a professional and personable identity with the customer, thereby developing a beneficial understanding of the customer's particular order requirements, pricing concerns, shipping objectives, and order follow-up necessities.
- Work with the Field Sales staff, receiving and distributing messages and fulfilling field sales and customer requests.
- Receive and respond to telephone and fax inquiries from customers regarding Liberty's products.
- Will be involved in the handling of customer orders for subsequent order entry, scheduling, shipping, and invoicing; coordinate customer communications until the sales transaction is complete.
- Participate in customer visits, tours, dinners, and other requirements.
- Is responsible for developing accounts through telemarketing sales programs when required.
- Limited travel may be required.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school. Six months to one year related experience preferred. ***Will consider experience in lieu of degree.
- Must be capable of using personal computers and Microsoft software, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Lotus Notes.
- Must be capable of learning how to use the Prism system.
The Location: Liberty Steel & Wire is based in Peoria, IL. This is a great place to live because it is affordable with cost of living in Peoria being 2% lower on average than other places in America and the areas has plenty of opportunities to visit wonderful attractions that are fun for the whole family, such as zoos, museums, and nature centers.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great benefits, competitive pay, and an exceptional bonus structure!
- On-the-job training, continuous professional development, and career paths to include upward movement.
- Flexible working hours and generous vacation, sick, and personal time off schedules.
- Experienced team willing to support, learn, and grow with you.
Liberty Steel and Wire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Liberty Steel & Wire
BusinessView all jobs at Liberty Steel & Wire