Liberty Staffing USA, LLC Kansas City, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Shipping & Receiving (North Kansas City)
Industry leading metal identification solutions provider with 100+ years of manufacturing experience an ISO 9001:2008 certified company that provides top quality etched and screen-printed stainless steel and aluminum nameplates, data plates, tags and printed metal products.
We are looking for an individual to be added to our Shipping Team. Shift is Monday - Thursday 6:00am to 4:30pm, if require, overtime on Fridays. Required characteristics we are looking for: Respectful, Ambitious, Good Communicator, Critical Thinking Skills, Approachable, a Facilitator, and above all "Smart & Nice".
Responsibilities of this key position include:
- · Assure orders and shipping quantities match picking documents through careful audit of said documents and assist in resolving any discrepancies
- · Stack, sort and count parts
- · Assist & evaluate needs with shipping points, services, weights & freight permits, and other info if needed
- · Maintains shipping stations are in working order and stocked with materials
- · Confirm physical shipment of goods and facilitate tracking of packages when necessary
- · Coordinate with carriers and freight forwarders to schedule pick-up of goods
- · In conjunction with senior supervisor, will be responsible for all outbound freight to comply with standard procedures
- · Prepare accurate bills of lading for outbound freight.
- · Experience preparing International shipments.
- · Ensure that drivers depart with appropriate paperwork
- · Ensure the accuracy of all shipping documents by strict adherence to standard operating procedures
- · Gather, enter into system and maintain all data and records relative to shipping and receiving activities
- · Strong personal, staff organization and task prioritization skills required
- · Successful communication skills -- written and verbal
- · Ability to analyze problems, create solutions, multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- · Computer literate (MS office suite, and other DC specific systems/applications)
- · Previous forklift certification a plus
- · Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in plant/distribution environment
- Experience with International Shipping, UPS Worldship, FedEx Ship Manager, and LTL
- ERP/SAP experience
Liberty Staffing USA, LLCWhy Work Here?
We are a fast growing company with a HIGH demand needed for individuals who are ready for their next job or career.
We are a Staffing company looking for great individuals to become part of our growing family. We offer, health insurance, vision & dental. We also have a great referral bonus. We have everything from long term positions, to short term or daily assignments.
AddressKansas City, MO
Transportation and Storage