Marketing Campaign Manager - Remote
Liberty Source PBC combines state-of-the-art technology with a human overlay, enabling our clients to realize greater returns from their investments in artificial intelligence, machine learning, business intelligence and deep analytics platforms. We work with our clients' Data Science teams, Data Operations staff, Data Quality functions, and other key stakeholders to refine and enhance the data that is vital to the success of their advanced technology initiatives. We are the Data Fitness experts.
Our specialized recruiting mission focuses on the talents of veterans and families of active-duty military personnel to fulfill our brand promise of 100% U.S.-based operations and staff.
Great marketing campaigns don't happen by themselves - they're the result of an inspired idea combined with a carefully crafted plan and produced with flawless precision. At Liberty Source, PBC we don't settle for anything less than great campaigns - so we're looking for a great Marketing Campaign Manager to join our marketing team and implement an aggressive go-to-market strategy for this rapidly growing data services company. Does your experience show that you have what it takes? Then we should talk...
- Create and execute precision marketing campaigns designed to create actionable sales leads at a specified cost per new account
- Establish data harvesting checkpoints at each level of the sales funnel to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of each campaign
- Set up source- and medium-level tracking to allow real-time reporting at the individual lead level, with source and cost information available at all points of the sales funnel
- Utilize real-time reporting to continually refine and hone current and upcoming campaigns
- Produce actionable reporting for sales staff and leadership teams to gauge performance
- Stay current on competitor campaigns, promotions, and offers
- Research and recommend new techniques, methods, vehicles to maintain a competitive advantage for Liberty Source
- Accompany other team members representing Liberty Source at selected trade shows and events
- 3+ years prior experience in B2B campaign management
- Deep understanding of on-line and off-line campaign techniques
- Ability to coordinate campaigns across multiple media
- Demonstrated experience using social media for B2B lead gen campaigns
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations (e.g., email, SMS, O/B telemarketing)
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to consistently meet objectives
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and 10 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and other ancillary benefits
- 401k Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
A pre-employment background check is required.
Founded in 2014, Liberty Source PBC is based in Hampton, Virginia and is a Certified B Corporation.
To learn more about our business, please visit our website at https://liberty-source.com/
Liberty SourcePhoebus, VA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.