Information Security Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Liberty Software is a healthcare technology company that develops software for retail pharmacies across the country. Our pharmacy management platform helps our clients increase profits, improve customer service, and enhance patient safety. We are seeking a knowledgeable professional with a heart for service to join us as Information Security Analyst.
The Information Security Analyst is responsible for leading the real-time monitoring, detection, and mitigation of cyber threats at Liberty Software. They will manage the existing programs for security monitoring, training and awareness, and data protection, and guide the maturation of these programs over time. This position requires continuous engagement with personnel throughout all business units to enhance security knowledge and requires deep technical skills to help remediate risks.
Liberty Software takes immense pride in its client relations and support and expects all team members, including the Information Security Analyst, to not only to have the necessary technical skills, but great interpersonal and communication skills as well.
- Monitor network and firewall activity for anomalous activity, intrusion attempts, and potential security concerns
- Analyze security events from multiple sources, including SIEM, IPS/IDS, firewalls, etc. and identify the cause of incidents
- Detect cybersecurity incidents in real time through centralized monitoring, and respond to incidents by applying containment and eradication strategies
- Identify and assess internal IT controls, evaluating operational effectiveness, determining risk exposures, and developing remediation plan
- Lead development and maintenance of IT Security and Risk Management program and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) related to security tasking
- Assess vendors against security requirements and execute periodic vendor security reviews
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security, and at least five (5) years of related experience in information security
- Security+ and/or Certified Ethical Hacker certification strongly preferred
- Knowledge of healthcare, privacy, and financial compliance regulation, including HIPAA and HITRUST
- Experience providing risk mitigation directives for projects with components in IT, including the mandatory application of controls
- High degree of initiative, dependability, and the ability to work with little supervision
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle – including unit testing, and code scanning
- Familiarity with static analysis (source code review), open source analysis, and dynamic pen-testing techniques
The ideal candidate will possess proven, in-depth experience working with the following:
- Foundational information security tools/systems, such as SIEM, DLP, IDS/IPS, etc.
- Vulnerability Assessment solutions such as Tenable Nessus, Rapid7 Nexpose, Qualys, Accunetix, etc.
- Widely-accepted security standards, such as ISO 27002, NIST, Shared Assessments, etc.
- Automation tools using a scripting language such as Python, PowerShell
- Data classification, access control, and security models
Come work at Liberty Software!
In addition to a great work environment and competitive pay, we offer our team members a generous benefits package from their very first day, including:
- 100% employer-paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision
- Employer-paid disability and life insurance policies
- Employer-paid HSA contributions
- Generous 401K matching
- PTO accruals every paycheck
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fully-stocked break room
Come see more at libertysoftware.com! #ZR
TechnologyView all jobs at Liberty Software