Liberty Physicians Associates are looking for top notch Medical Office Receptionist to perform non-clinical aspects of the day to day operations.
- Supervision of patient scheduling, registration, financial counseling, medical records, billing and collection, data entry and processing, and cash posting
- Telephone skills
- Coordination of the day to day operations of the practice
- Promoting excellent customer service by all levels of the staff
- Develops, implements, and maintains office policies and procedures
- Maintains and manages all filing and organizational systems for the practice
- Ensures patient satisfaction, including troubleshooting when there is a complaint and developing process improvements to prevent recurrences.
- Ensures regulatory compliance with HIPAA, OSHA, labor laws, and other federal, state, and local regulations.
- Coordinates staff meetings for administrative and clinical staff
- Coordinates logistics for internal and external meetings and conferences
- Ensures staffing is appropriate for day to day operations
- Assists in special projects
- Assists in recruiting clinicians
Knowledge of medical office / business and accounting processes
University/college degree is an asset
Minimum of 2 to 5 years in a medical office setting.