Electrical Controls Engineer II
Award-Winning Automation & Control Systems Integrator seeks:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering; preferably electrical
- 4+ years of controls engineering experience
- PLC's, HMI's, SCADA, DCS programming, design & implementation
- Rockwell, FactoryTalk View, Wonderware Archestra & InTouch, Modicon/Schneider Electric, Allen Bradley ControlLogix, RSLogix, SLC-500, CompactLogix, Siemens, GE Fanuc, DeltaV
- Experience in Data Centers, Cogen Plants, Combined Cooling, Heating & Power, Energy Management, Industrial HVAC and Central Plant Utilities preferred
- HMI: FactoryTalk View SE, RSView, Intellution iFix, VTScada, Wonderware InTouch & ArchestrA
- SCADA: Proficy Historian, iHistorian
- Rockwell Historian, GE Proficy Historian, Intellution iHistorian databases
- Midstream Oil & Gas, Water/Wastewater, Food & Beverage
- Ability to travel up to 40-50%
- Great oral and written communication
Outstanding opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in America!
Qualified candidates that submit their resume in the proper format will receive a response in a timely manner.