We are seeking an Entry Level Manager to join our established team. This position will begin as a Team Member with promotion opportunities to become a Manager within 45-60 days. Our culture is described as professional and fun! We are a group of driven, hard-working individuals who enjoy the company of our team as we grow together. If you are looking for a career that offers a more-than-generous compensation plan, a culture of growth, and the ability to quickly move up in management positions, we want to talk to you.
- Management experience preferred, but not required for the right candidate
- Hands on in establishing and maintaining client relationships
- Candidate must be able to quickly learn our systems so as to train others
- Inspect team members in execution of systems
- Strong communication skills and reading social cues
- This position is people oriented, so the candidate must have a desire to help others
- Involvement in weekly Leadership Development classes in which the members of our leadership team teach and lead
- Minor administrative tasks and ensuring team members are properly handling paperwork
- Extensive training and grooming program provided for the selected candidate
- Dress code is strictly business professional
- Career minded people need only apply
- Career track in place for advancement
Applicants must possess the ability to work alone as well as in a group setting. Being a self starter is a must. Candidates must be able to work full-time. .
Must have a clean background and own transportation.
Career Opportunity with a Proven, Fortune 500 Company
*Great Retirement Plan
*Specialized Insurance Access for employee
***Please submit your resume for review and a possible interview.