Advance your Career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company
Liberty Mutual Insurance- is a Fortune 100 Company. Liberty Mutual Group is a diversified global financial services company headquartered in Boston, MA. Our company, which is one of the largest property and casualty insurers in the U. S., employs over 50,000 people in more than 900 offices around the world.
- Clearly understand both the underwriting appetite and business strategy of all facets of GRS and articulate and support in the marketplace.
- Align with overall GRS strategy, work with peers, business and Regional Distribution Executive to develop strategies that support GWP, new business, submission and retention targets.
- Drive collaboration internally, encouraging an environment focused on shared GRS success.
- Maintain close relations with business leaders and underwriting org, keeping communication channels clear to ensure alignment and keep executive management informed of areas of concern and/or opportunity.
- Foster positive relationships with wholesale brokers.
- Structure and lead cross sell initiatives that align with regional growth plans and market opportunities.
- Prospect and develop new wholesale broker relationships.
- Lead all aspects of the development for broker facing/client facing marketing communication plans, including communications and events.
- 10 Years of relevant Insurance Industry experience
- Underwriting experience
- Marketing Experience to Wholesale Brokers
- Positive relationships with senior leadership at key brokerages
- Strong understanding of product offerings and relationships with profit center leadership
- Business development/sales skills
- Ability to influence without authority and foster trusted relationships
- Ability nurture professional growth; fosters team effectiveness
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Travel required (~75%, varies by region)
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit:https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace an environment that is free from all discrimination in the workplace, in its business, or by its vendors. Liberty Mutual values diversity and the differences and similarities of our employees. We foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that leads to better ideas, stronger teams and more innovative products and services for our customers.Learn more
Title: Regional Wholesale Distribution Director - GRS
Location: CA-Los Angeles
Requisition ID: 107827