Claims Specialist Training Program
Are you looking to help people and make a difference in the world? Have you considered a position in the fast-paced, rewarding world of insurance? Yes, insurance!
Insurance brings peace of mind to almost everything we do in our lives-from family trips to your first car to weddings and college graduations. As a valued member of our claims team, you'll help our customers get back on their feet and restore their lives when catastrophe strikes.
Whenyou'repart of the Claims Specialist Training Program, you'll acquire various investigative techniques and work with experts to determine what caused an accident and who is at fault.
You'll independently manage an inventory of claims, which may include conducting investigations, reviewing medical records, and evaluating damages to determine the severity of each case. You'llresolve cases by working with individuals or attorneys to settle on the value of each case.
If comprehensive training, one-on-one mentoring, and a strong pay-for-performance compensation structure at a global Fortune 100 company piques your interest, what are you waiting for? Make a difference in the world with Liberty Mutual.
- You have 0-2 years of professional experience.
- You hold abachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- You have an aptitude for providing information in a clear, concise manner with an appropriate level of detail, empathy, and professionalism.
- You possess strong negotiation and analytical skills.
- You are detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- You must have permanent work authorization in the United States.
Title: Claims Specialist Training Program - Las Vegas, NV (June 2020)
Location: NV-Las Vegas
Requisition ID: 109097