Liberty Mutual is beyond proud to be one of the largest private safety organizations in the United States-thanks in part to our team of risk control professionals.
If you have a knack for solving problems and seek a rewarding opportunity with a global Fortune 100 company, join us in helping our customers reduce risk, minimize costs, and stay safe.
Every day, our Engineer Consultants are out in the field conducting risk assessments and delivering risk control services to our customers. This position is a fantastic opportunity to expand your consultative mindset and explore the many facets of risk control across various lines of coverage in a variety of industries.
As an Associate Field Engineer Consultant, you'll assist our Field Engineers while receiving formal training through virtual, and experiential learning experiences. You'll provide sophisticated property consultative services to our clients through on-site evaluations. You'll implement service plans to control our clients' source of risk, losses and costs. You maintain effective partnerships with internal and external customers, providing informed status of services, support material and resources. You'll collaborate with management and internal partners on developing policies, procedures, technical resources to support and enhance the delivery of valuable property loss control services.
What you've got
- You have 0-2 years of professional experience.
- You hold a bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA. Preferred backgrounds include, Mechanical, Electrical, Architectural Engineering, Fire Safety, or a related field. Additional requirements may apply.
- You are familiar with building codes, NFPA and other industry recognized standards.
- You can read and understand construction plans and can perform complex sprinkler fire pump and clean agent plan reviews.
- You can prepare fire protection CADD drawings/diagrams.
- You are detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- You possess strong interpersonal, communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
- You're a whiz at conducting extensive research, evaluation, analysis, and solving problems.
- You can travel as needed, including regular customer site visits.
- You must have permanent work authorization in the United States.
Title: Associate Field Engineer Consultant - Atlanta, GA
Requisition ID: 112445
Other Locations: US-FL-Tampa