* Advance your Customer Service career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company! Superior Customer Service is our primary goal. Join the team in our start of the art Fairfield, OH facility. *
Liberty Mutual is actively searching for an Associate Service Representative (CSR) - (Small Business Insurance Advisor) to join our Small Business Service Center team. The Small Business Service Center partners with appointed independent agents across the country to provide sales and services for small commercial clients. As a Small Business Insurance Advisor, you will interact with policyholder's daily providing best-in-class coverage counseling and service that enables them to live safer more secure lives.
Our Common Purpose is the guiding principle that exemplifies the way we behave at Liberty Mutual Insurance. It defines how we interact with our customers, agents, and each other to deliver the kind of service excellence that differentiates us from our competitors.
* Responsibilities: *
* Responds to customer service inquiries related to renewal and service activities requiring extensive client contact via email, fax and phone; gathers necessary policy information, orders quotes and counsels customers in regards to their commercial insurance needs
* Educate customers on new and existing products, available services and resources
* Delivers expertise by identifying and analyzing customer needs to ensure high customer satisfaction. Provide timely and accurate guidance and solutions to customer questions
* Understands and explains policy, coverage, billing and eligibility provisions related to individual customer circumstances
* Assist with cross-selling current clients, including identifying new revenue opportunities from additional lines of coverage and asking current policyholders for opportunities to quote additional lines.
* Work with regional partners and other internal stakeholders to resolve service issues.
* Stays updated and properly executes new workflows and processes.
* Upholds our client care standards by achieving individual goals on call quality, customer satisfaction, efficiency, productivity, adherence, first call resolution, and reliability.
Required capabilities include the ability to:
* Focus on customers and deliver excellent customer service
* Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, and the capacity to multi-task in a structured work environment
* Identify and solve problems; readily adapt, communicate well
* Promote teamwork, achieve results and execute thoroughly
* At least 12 months of experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
* Must be able to acquire and maintain valid resident Commercial Property and Casualty license and continuing education as outlined by the insurance license requirements
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
**Job:** **Customer Service*
**Title:** *Associate Customer Service Representative, Commercial - Ohio*
**Requisition ID:** *102890*