Liberty Mutual is seeking Minnesota insurance agents!
- Sell auto, home & life insurance products to individuals & Affinity groups within assigned territory using consultative selling techniques
- Identify prospective customers using established lead methods
- Counsel and advise prospects and policyholders on matters of protection and coverage
- Develop and maintain business relationships with policyholders and within the community
- Make group presentations to decision-makers in Affinity organizations
- Achieve sales goals including quotes, new sales and renewals that meet company guidelines
- Attain and maintain current state insurance license in property, casualty and life
- Ability to build rapport with clients, customer service focused
- Hard working, self driven
- Strong communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Why Choose Liberty Mutual Insurance?
- Competitive Salary = Base + Commission + Bonus
- Paid licensing and training program, three months to build a sales pipeline, $0 investment with terrific benefits!
- Liberty Mutual agents have the support and resources of a captive agent and a product flexibility of a broker.
- Business Week’s best Places to Launch a Career
- Certified as one of the Best Places to Work
- 76th on Fortune 100 List
- 3rd Largest P&C insurer in the United States
- Building strength with growth for over 100 years
- Focus on employee development and career advancement
- Benefits begin on first day with paid training
To Apply Online! Go to www.LibertyMutual.com
- Select Careers
- Click on Search Jobs
- Search Job Number 86733
- You will need to upload a resume & complete the assessment
- Recruiter will reach out within 72 hours