Join us at Liberty Language Services!
We are hiring experienced, freelance interpreters for all languages in the Washington, D.C. Area.
The position entails interpreting on-site in medical, legal, and educational settings, including public schools, government facilities, and other business organizations on an as-needed basis. You will interpret from English to the target language and vice versa.
We are particularly interested in ambitious and linguistically talented individuals who want to work in the field of medical interpretation. Applicants who have yet to complete at least 40 hours of medical interpreter training will be directed to our Education Center; Liberty offers several medical and legal interpreter training programs, both in-person and online, to prepare bilinguals for professional interpretation.
To join the Liberty team as a qualified and trained medical interpreter, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be highly fluent in both English and your native or target language(s).
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- You must have completed or be willing to complete a minimum of 40 hours of interpreter training to be qualified for medical interpreting.
- You must have a flexible schedule.
- You must be able to pass a drug screening and background check.
- You must provide immunization records to be eligible to cover medical assignments.
Apply on our website today at: https://www.libertylanguageservices.com/apply-now
Liberty Language Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Liberty supports employment for all peoples, regardless of race, color, age, gender, status, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, parental status, veteran status, disability, or any other demographic protected under federal and state law. Liberty does not tolerate discrimination of any kind and is committed to building a safe and respectful environment for its employees.