Liberty Interactive Marketing is looking for a full-time Client Services Coordinator to join our fun and hardworking team. LIM is a digital marketing agency located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL that specializes in Search and Social Advertising on behalf of mid-sized businesses.
The Client Services Coordinator will work directly with the principals of the company, coordinate activities with the operations team and communicate with clients on an ongoing basis.
The successful candidate will be professional, organized, detail-oriented, able to manage to multiple deadlines and and client calendars. The successful candidate will also be responsible for collaborating with different work groups and departments to improve customer support programs and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Creating and maintaining campaign calendars
- Overseeing campaign pacing
- Gathering and inventorying campaign assets from clients
- Communicating directly with clients and vendors via phone and email
- Completing and responding to ad hoc client requests
- Compiling various reports including monthly performance recaps
- Coordinating internal projects and determining the best utilization of resources to increase client satisfaction
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software such as Excel or Google Sheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new software programs/tools
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience working with clients/customers directly
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Examples of Client Services Management skills
- 2+ years’ experience in customer facing role
- College Degree (completed or in progress)
- Or proven experience in a customer facing role
Our ideal candidate is professional, loves to learn, is resourceful and able to take charge of projects, asks questions and thinks things through, they don't always know the answer but are capable and resourceful to find it. They also don’t get flustered easily in a fast-paced multi-project environment. They sink their heart into their work and enjoy laughing and having a good time.
The Client Services Coordinator position is full time. Starting pay is $15-$17/hr depending on qualifications plus bonus and health insurance allowance.
Please no phone calls. Please submit a resume and cover letter for consideration.