Liberty IT Solutions is looking for multiple developers across multiple technology stacks to support core Financial and Insurance Systems application development, operations and maintenance for the Veteran’s Administration at the Austin Information Technology Center (AITC) in Austin, TX. The Project is run out of the Office of Transition, Release and Support (TRS) under the Directors of Enterprise Product Support and Corporate Product Support.
Bachelor’s degree plus minimum of 5 years of development experience. 3 additional years of development experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree.
Experience with one of the following technology stacks:
1) IBM Mainframe w/zOs, NetCOBOL, COBOL 75 and 85, JCL, SAS, Tuxedo
2) Intersystems Cache, MUMPS, VA Fileman
Experience working in a DevOps or DevSecOps environment including Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), automation, and cloud.
VA Tier 4 (High) position of trust clearance
Experience with one or more of the following VA Financial Systems Applications:
- Financial Management System (FMS)
- Fee Basis
- Integrated Billing (IB)
- Personnel and Accounting Integrated Data (PAID)
- Integrated Funds Distribution Control Point Monitoring, Accounting and Procurement (IFCAP)
- Corporate and Regional Matrixed Budget System (CRMBS)