Liberty Fire Protection, Inc. (LFP) is seeking ambitious, high performing Fire System Sales Representatives to meet our revenue growth targets and expand our market share within our area of business. The candidates will be effective communicators and have knowledge in the fire alarm industry to communicate the product solutions presented to its customers.
This position will be responsible for selling system solutions including products, labor, and services. Upselling to the existing customer base and maintaining and developing positive customer relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build a strong, long-lasting customer relationship by partnering and understanding their needs.
• Creating a new market share by selling a broad range of products and services to new customers.
• Capable of conducting site walkthroughs to estimates and quotes for customers.
• Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics.
• Follow up with prospects and proposals in a timely manner.
• Conducting pre and post-installation follow-up by contacting the customer, ensuring commitments are being met and affirming customer satisfaction.
• Other duties, as assigned, within the ability and responsibilities of the job level.
• Must be able to work extended hours to support timelines and construction projects.
• Must be able to work extended hours to support business requirements
• Field environment is new construction and various type of customer facilities.
• Safety equipment may be required, hard hats, boots safety vest, and eye protection.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Skills & Experience)
• High School Diploma, Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
• Have three (3) to five (5) years of industry experience as a successful sales representative.
• Must consistently have met or exceed sales performances for the past three to five years.
• Strong prospecting skills, ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling.
• Must have a good understanding and technical aptitude and understanding of construction drawings and fire codes.
• Must be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
• Must have a driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
• Must clear a pre-employment background check and drug screening.