- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Receptionist Job description
Liberty Elevator Corporation is in search of an energetic Receptionist whose professional demeanor will set the tone for all incoming customer interactions. The candidate will need to effectively manage a large volume of incoming calls while uncovering issues, recording data and processing the customer inquiry through completion. This essential role requires the ability to Speak Clearly, Listen Intently, Comprehend Completely & Communicate Professionally.
This core position will be seated at Liberty Elevator Corporation’s Paterson, NJ. Headquarters, located at 63 East 24th Street. The work schedule for this role will is 7:45AM – 4:30PM, Monday-Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer Incoming Calls
- Listen to the caller’s request in order to determine proper resolution / distribution
- Open dialogue to uncover needs & determine best customer path
- Direct caller to appropriate party or personally fulfill their inquiry with tools provided
- Log the Customer Experience
- Document: Date, Time, Name, Number, Location of caller
- Record the nature of the call: General inquiry, Maintenance Request, Modernization Proposal…
- Track the source of new inquires: Social Media, Website, Google, Advertisement, Referral…
- Report the resolution: Survey Scheduled, Service Dispatched, Project Awarded, Invoice Updated..
- Follow up internally to ensure all calls are handled promptly
- Process ‘Trouble Calls’ and enter into the service portal
- Type up proposals generated from Maintenance & Recommendations
Skills & Attributes:
Liberty Elevator Corporation does not require formal education for the Reception / Customer Experience Associate role, however, there are skills that are expected in order to perform this role efficiently:
- Clear & professional communicator
- Computer literacy and familiarity with MS Office
- Attention to detail & follow through
- Patience, Compassion, Empathy & Resilience
- Ability to work to time constraints
Next Level Service
As one of the top elevator companies in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania, Liberty Elevator understands that our customers have unique needs and offers our clients the freedom to choose.
In 2018, Liberty Elevator Corporation was recognized as the Best Family-Owned Business in the elevator industry by Elevator World publications, as voted by customers and peers in the Industry. Liberty Elevator Corporation offers competitive wages, benefits, an amazing working environment and the opportunity to be part of the "Best Family-Owned Business" in the elevator industry.
Please complete the online application & submit your resume to be considered.
Liberty Elevator Corporation
63 East 24th StreetPaterson, NJ
Get fresh Corporate Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.