Patient Care Technician - Denali Dialysis
- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an energetic, dedicated person to fill a Patient Care Technician position at our dialysis clinic in Alaska.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Cares for and monitors patients before, during, and post dialysis treatment.
- Prepares dialysis machine and its components for treatment.
- Transports patients, records patient's weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate and respiration rate.
- Explains dialysis procedure and operation of hemodialysis machine to patient before treatment to allay anxieties.
- Inspects and cleans area of access (fistula, graft, or catheter)
- Inspects equipment settings, including pressures, conductivity (proportion of chemicals to water), and temperature to ensure conformance to safety standards.
- Starts patient treatment according to physician order.
- Monitors patient for adverse reaction and hemodialysis machine for malfunction.
- Assists in inventory and supply stocking in the dialysis clinic.
*Please note that this is not an all-inclusive list of the responsibilities of the position.
- 1+ year of dialysis experience preferred; some health care/direct patient care experience required
- High school graduate, GED, or equivalent required
- CPR certification desirablemust have ability to become certified
- Ability to become nationally certified within required time frame
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of computers and technical skills
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic
Physical Job Requirements:
- Frequent long periods of standing, bending, stooping, walking, sitting
- The ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities
- Valid Driver's License
What we can offer:
- Competitive compensation plans.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans, generous paid-time off and a 401k Retirement Plan with a
Liberty Administrative Services, LLC provides an inclusive and safe environment for all applicants and employees. Liberty Administrative Services, LLC treats all individuals equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender identity, gender expression, transgender), sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other impermissible factor according to applicable law.
For applicants in need of assistance or special accommodations for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to HR@LibertyAdminServices.com to let us know the nature of your request.
Employees of Liberty Administrative Services, LLC must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment. Individuals with medical or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances that prevent them from receiving the COVID-19 vaccine may request an exemption to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement.
Get fresh Independent Contractor Travel Patient Care Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.